Diese Seite gibt es auch auf Deutsch!
- Mercedes Sprinter
- Long version
- Robbie and Rudy: high roof
- Robbie and Rosie: 9 seats, Rudy: 8 seats
- Fuel: Diesel
- Consumption: ca. 8-10 l/100 km
- Manual transmission
- Location: Cologne, Germany. Delivery or pick-up from other locations is possible.
- The best solution for bands on a tight budget. Simply equipped to keep rental costs low.
- 85 € per day (inlcuding 19 % tax). The rental prices are per day, so that pick-up and return times are flexible (from 9 am – 8 pm).
- All kilometres free!
- 500 € deposit.
- Collection and return times by arrangement during the period from 9 am to 8 pm.
- Minimum rental period: 3 days.
- Fully comprehensive insurance with 1000 € deductible (reduction of the deductible to 500 € costs 10 € per day extra) and third party insurance with 150 € deductible.
- Advance payment of full rental fee plus deposit is required.
Free of charge!
- Navigation device
- Additional drivers
- Winter tyres
- Fine processing
- Final cleaning
- All kilometres free.
- Navigation device with full Europe maps
- Manual transmission
- Tinted windows
- Separated backline department
- Robbie: Air conditioning, leatherette seats
- Steering wheel lock
- Robbie + Rosie: CD-Player (also mp3)
- Connection for mp3-player/iPod (3,5 mm jack), USB
- Lighter socket (12 V)
- Exact dimensions of the tour vans, e.g. for ferries: 5,65 m long / 1,93 m wide / 2,65 m (Robbie and Rudy) 5,65 m long / 1,93 m wide / 2,35 m (Rosie)
- Full driving licence required (not provisional). The minimum age is 21. You need to be experienced with manual transmission!
- A membership in an automobile club of at least one driver. If you tour outside Germany, your membership has to include roadside assistance in Europe. (As a non-German resident you still can apply for a membership in these clubs: ADAC, VCD etc. If you prefer a membership in a club of your home country, here you will find a list of international clubs and cooperations.
My partners can provide you with all required equipment.
Accomodation / band rooms
If you need an overnight stay before picking up or after returning a tour van, in Bonn is the right place for you; nice band rooms in an old farm house. 12,50 € per person/night.
Terms and conditions
Subhumans, City Light Thief, Don’t, Bloodhounds, TV Smith, My Defense, P.R.O.B.L.E.M.S., Honig, Carrie Nation & the Speakeasy, Detroit 442, La Familia, Death Of Youth, Kick It!, Gee Strings, Room Full Of Strangers, Serpent Eater, Fucking Angry, The Morlocks, Jenny Don’t and the Spurs, The Lytics, Listener, Ruin, 1982, Hammerhead etc.